1. 结束, 告终:cometo a stickyend [俚]得到极不愉快的结果, 落得个不好的下场; 不得好死 |cometotheend 结束, 告终 |cometo a untimelyend 过早死亡, 夭折
2. 结束:in one week's time 一星期后 |cometotheend 结束 | give out 发行
意外事故使聚会匆匆结束了。
The meeting will conclude with the National Anthem.会议将以国歌结束。
Their experiments came to nothing in the end.他们的实验以失败告终。
His persuasions were to no avail.他的劝说以失败而告终。
He has come to the end of his money.他的钱花完了.
I have come to the end of my patience.我已经忍耐到极点了.
I will always accompany you come to the end.峩会一直陪伱走到最后.
Nigel and go on till you come to the end. Then stop.纳吉尔:一直继续到最后. 然后停下来.
A vague complaint will almost always come to the end of failure.相反,含糊的抱怨几乎总是以失败告终.
You may have come to the end of the road with a job or a relationship.你将面临一项工作或者某种关系的结束.如果是这样的话,让它去.
However, the desire for performance computation makes the design of multiplier not come to the end.但不断提高的高性能运算需求使得高性能乘法器的设计和实现仍然是当前的热门话题.
Please go through the door, then ahead until you come to the end of the corridor.穿过这道门, 然后一直往前走到走廊的尽头.
Tonight, we come to the end of 16 glorious days which we will cherish forever.今晚, 我们即将走到16天光辉历程的终点.
When you come to the end of the street, bear to the left.当你走到街道尽头时, 向左转.
However long - term , the loan crisis should come to the end to money market's influence.不过 长期 来看, 次贷危机对金融市场的影响应该告一段落.
My friends, we have -- we have come to the end of a long journey.我的朋友们, 我们已经, 已经走完了这次漫长的旅程.