1.悲痛;悲哀;哀伤
woe is very great sadness.
e.g. He listened to my tale ofwoe...
他听我诉说悲伤的故事。
e.g. All around women wailed theirwoe or screamed abuse.
四下里女人们呼天抢地,高声叫骂。
2.麻烦;问题;困难
You can refer to someone's problems as theirwoes .
woe
e.g. He did not tell his relatives and friends about his woes.
他没有告诉亲友自己的烦恼。
3. woe betide -> see betide
1. 呜!呜:que nunquam in cordibus she never dwells 慵懒的心灵 | Wafna, wafna!woe!woe! 呜!呜! | quid fecisti sors turpassi what have you done, vilest Fate? 瞧你干了些什么,你这可恶的命运?
2. 悲痛:wizard 男巫 |woe 悲痛 |woeful 悲痛的
3. 祸 祸:mango 芒果 芒果 |woe 祸 祸 | since 自从 先时
他倾听她讲述悲哀的故事。
Our two peoples are brothers sharing weal and woe.我们两国人民是患难与共的兄弟。
She was extremely agitated as she poured forth her tale of woe.在倾吐自己的不幸遭遇时,她情绪非常激动。
So far there is no magic bullet for economic woe.到目前为止还没有解决经济困难的妙法。
financial woes财政困难
Thanks for listening to my woes.谢谢您听我诉说不幸的遭遇。
a tale of woe悲惨的故事
woe betide anyone who gets in her way!谁挡住她的路谁就会遭殃!
He listened to my tale of woe...他听我诉说悲伤的故事。
All around women wailed their woe or screamed abuse.四下里女人们呼天抢地,高声叫骂。
He did not tell his relatives and friends about his woes.他没有告诉亲友自己的烦恼。
Childhood bed with therapeutic writing, and woe with the people so I have a clear line.儿时同床共枕, 患难与共的人就这样与我有了明显的界线.
woe betide you if you betray us.如果你背叛我们,你会得到报应.
We treat each other with all sincerity , and share weal and woe.我们肝胆相照、荣辱与共.
woe worth the day!今天真倒霉!
Love is sharing weal and woe.爱是休戚与共.
They maintain the closest relations with the masses and share their weal and woe.他们和群众血肉相连,休戚与共.
woe to you, because you are like unmarked graves, which men walk over without knowing it.你们有祸了.因为你们如同不显露的坟墓, 走在上面的人并不知道.
woe betide me if I have not done my homework over the weekend.我要是周末不做完家庭作业,就该倒霉.
Then I said, woe is me, for I am finished!5那时我说, 祸哉, 我灭亡了!
Loyalty shines out in time of woe.艰难的时候方能显出忠诚.
Hi inclined his ear to her tale of woe.他倾听她讲述悲哀的故事.
He told me a story of woe.他给我讲了一个悲哀的故事.
An accent wall can solve many a decorating woe.一个重音墙可以解决很多装饰上的缺憾.
woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites![你们这假冒为善的文士和法利赛人有祸了!
Reading between the lines: woe betide any combination threatening Australia's sovereignty.言下之意是: 任何威胁澳大利亚主权的并购都不会有好结果.
woe to her who is rebellious and defiled, The tyrannical city!番3:1这悖逆污秽欺压的城、有祸了.
Who can know the woe of my octopus.谁能知道我章鱼的悲哀.
woe worth the day when I first met that man.我第一次见到他的那一天真该诅咒.
A loyal man stands by his friends in weal or woe.一个忠诚的人无论祸福都会支持他的朋友.
The ox is never woe , till he to the harrow go.牛不耙地不知苦.
But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.但是,你们富有的是有祸的, 因为你们已经获得了你们的安慰.
And if, ah woe, she loves alone.
出自:C. Patmore