"These pictures bring back sad memories"
1.使恢复知觉
If youbring someoneto when they are unconscious, you make them become conscious again.
1. 使恢复知觉:bring out 使出现,使显明;公布,出版 |bringto 使恢复知觉 |bring up 教育,培养,使成长
2. bring to的翻译
2. 加进,使用,采用:cross-cultural perspective 跨文化视角 |bringto 加进,使用,采用 | past and present 过去和现在的,古今
3. 停船:bringto 将绳挽上;使船停止前进 |bringto 停船 |bring up all standing 全力把船急速停住
4. 将绳挽上;使船停止前进:bringto trial 审判 |bringto 将绳挽上;使船停止前进 |bringto 停船
他被带到看守长的办公室。
The children were led to a place of safety.孩子们被带到一个安全的地方。
Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a slow boil.往平底锅里加满水,小火煮沸。
Add all the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.加入所有剩下的用料,煮到沸腾.
I will bring to light the truth.我一定要揭露真相.
The trip will bring to an end years of estrangement between the two countries.此行将会结束两国多年来的疏远关系。
Combine the stock, whole onion and peppercorns in a pan and bring to a simmer.将高汤、一整头洋葱和胡椒粒一起放在平底锅里,开小火炖。
The slightest disagreement tended to bring to the fore his underlying suspicion and resentment.往往一言不合马上会勾引起他心头的猜疑和怨恨.
What are you going to bring to the table other than your charisma?除了你的超凡魅力还带给我什么?
I can't seem to bring to mind her address.我似乎想不起她的地址了.
Q. How many interstellar dust particles did Stardust bring to Earth?问: “星尘”带回了多少星际尘埃?
bring to boil then reduce heat to a simmer.水沸腾了之后就转小火慢煮.
Add 8 fl oz stock and bring to the boil.加入8液盎司的原汤并煮沸.
Gradually add the warm milk, and bring to the boil stirring constantly.慢慢添加温牛奶, 不断搅拌,直到沸腾.
The new treaty will bring to an end the long war.新的谈判将使长久的战争结束.
Great perils have beauty, they bring to light the fraternity of strangers.重大的危难包涵着美, 它能让陌生者之间显现友爱之情.
Add the mustard and milk and bring to a simmer.加入芥末和牛奶然后用文火慢慢煮.
找工作
B:What can youbringto our team?
你来我们公司能发挥什么作用?
A:Well, I’m a very (hard-working/ dedicated/ focused) employee.
哦,我是一个工作(非常努力/非常敬业/非常专注)的人。
销售商务会谈
A:The next thing I'd liketobring up for discussion is packing.
- 下面我想就包装问题讨论一下。
B:Please state your opinions about packing.
请陈述你们的意见。
A:All right. We wish our opinions on packing will be passed onto your manufacturers.
好,我们希望我们对包装的意见能传达到厂商。为中国贸易提供动力。
参观
B:That‘s the end of the tour.
参观就此结束了。
A:It was a great helpto me.
真是获益良多
B:Just let me know if you wanttobring anyone else.
如果你要带别人来,请随时通知我。
A:I‘d liketo have my boss go through the plant some day.
我真想叫我老板哪天也过来看看。