"he had a bye in the first round"
"they said their good-byes"
1.(非正式)再见,拜拜
bye andbye-bye are informal ways of saying goodbye.
bye的翻译
1. 拜:旅行领域 你可以无视来自阻碍行动的魔法效果而如常行动,就好象处在行动自如(freedom of movement)法术的的赞扬以及布雷斯克.石肩的表彰. 为此他获得了一件由索尼.桤木头骨(Sorni Arnskull)女士亲手制作的多纳.裂歌斯塔夏与他的交往最深,他们分别被蛋挞称作古德(good)和拜(bye).
2. bye是什么意思
2. 拜拜:够找到爱 (恭喜恭喜恭喜你呀 恭喜恭喜恭喜你 恭喜恭喜恭喜你呀 恭喜恭喜恭喜你) 农夫+小齐: 新的一年来(来)对去年说拜拜(bye) 恭喜你发财 (小齐) 快把红包拿来 (来来来) 新的一年来 (来) 对区年说拜拜(bye) 恭喜你发财 (小
再见!下星期再会。
She waved bye-bye and got into the car.她挥手道别后就钻进了汽车。
bye for now Dad!再见了老爸!
bye. Say hello to your mother.再见, 代我向你母亲问好.
I'd like to speak to you again. bye now 'uff01我希望和你再谈一次. 现在再见吧!
bye! See you next week.再见!下星期再会。
'Anyway, I'd better let you have your dinner. Give our love to Francis. bye.'“那么,我不打扰你用餐了。代我们向弗朗西斯问好。再见。”
bye Mum, see you in a minute.妈妈,一会儿见。
He stood mournfully at the gate waving bye bye.他伤心地站在门口,挥手告别。
bye, see you tomorrow.再见,明天见.
'Anyhow, thanks a lot. bye bye.'“那么,多谢了。再见。”
Nothing can be more bye and unfrequented.
出自:S. Richardson进出口贸易
bye是什么意思
A:Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you again.How’s the weather in your part of the world?
早上好,Jacques,很高兴又和你谈话。你们那儿的天气怎么样?
B:Couldn’t be better, Rocky.Sunny, 29°, light breeze...
再好不过了,Rocky。晴朗,29度,微风……
A:Stop! I can’t take any more.So, what can I do for you, Jacques?
别说了!我受不了了。我能为你做什么吗,
B:I need a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests. Can you give me a price quote?
我需要两只你们生产的SB2000快艇租给游客。你能给我个报价吗?
bye什么意思
A:Let’s see... Uh, the list price is $6,500 U.S. You’re a valued customer, so I’ll give you a 10% discount.
让我想想……呃,报价单上是6,500美元。您是我们的一个重要客户,我会给你10%的折扣。
bye的反义词
B:That’s very reasonable. Do you have them in stock?
那很合理。你们有现货吗?
A:Sure do! We set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.
当然有!我们去年建立了新的存货控制系统,所以我们不再有很多的积压订单。
bye
B:That’s good. The tourist season is just around the corner, so I need them pretty quick. What’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?
那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它们。您最早的发货日期是什么时候?
A:They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.
可以在2-3周内准备好装船。
B:Perfect.What’s the total CIF price, Rocky?
棒极了。到岸价格是多少,Rocky?
A:Hang on ... The price will be $15,230 U.S. to your usual port. Do we have a deal?
稍等……价格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交吗?
B:You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I’ll send you my order right away. I’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always?
当然!给我发一份所有相关信息的传真,我会立即下订单。我会按惯例以不可撤销信用单方式付款。按照一惯的条款吗?
A:Of course.
当然。
B:Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky.bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.
好极了!很高兴再次和你做生意,Rocky。那再见了,带我问你家人好。
A:Will do, and the same goes for me.bye, Jacques.
我会的,也带我问侯你家人。再见,Jacques.