"he always falls asleep during lectures"
不要让那条狗打盹。
The judge appeared to nod off yesterday while a witness was being cross-examined.昨天一名证人接受盘问时,法官好像在打盹。
I was about to nod off when she knocked the door.我正要睡着,就在那个时候他敲门了.
Other kids nod off easily, but can't sleep through the night.而另一些孩子很容易入睡, 但是也不是整夜都能好好地睡.
This be a meeting, you will probably nod off a little.虽然是开会, 你(们)也会打一会儿盹儿吧.
I used to nod off during the English class.我过去常在上英语课时打瞌睡.
He used to nod off during the French class.他过去常在上法语课时打瞌睡.
Rooster: He's so dull, it makes me nod off.公鸡: 他是那么的乏味, 让我犯困.
The student began to nod off during math class.那学生上数学课的时候开始打盹.
This book is so dull, it makes me nod off.这本书真是乏味, 让我犯困.
He's so dull, it makes me nod off.他是那么的乏味, 让我犯困.
I'm so tired, I'm about to nod off.我太累了, 我几乎睡着了.
This music makes me nod off.这音乐让我犯困.
It may not be that the students who nod off at their desks are lazy.它可能不是学生谁点头了他们的课桌上是懒惰.