1. 致敬:References 参考文献 |regards 致敬 | Region 区域
2. 问候;致意:regard 尊敬,注意 |regards 问候;致意 | spectacle 场面
3. 致意:refused on delivery 货到拒收 |regards 致意 | regatta 赛船会
4.
4. 问候:regard 尊重;敬意 |regards 问候 | seating arrangement 席位安排
至于这场战争,黑格认为要不惜任何代价取得胜利。
I was touched to find that he regards me as engaging.他认为我很迷人,这真令我感动。
My best regards to Mary.请转达我对玛丽的良好祝愿。
As regards John, I will write to him at once.至于约翰, 我会立即给他去信.
As regards Luther, I will write to him at once.至于卢瑟, 我会立即给他去信.
He always regards himself as an authority on arts.他一向以艺术权威自居.
Don forget to convey my regards when you see him.你去见着他,别忘了给我捎个好儿.
Please give my regards ( to sb. ) when you write.写信时请替我带上一笔.
It needs further discussion as regards how to revise the play.这个剧本如何修改,尚待讨论.
David sends his warmest regards to your parents.戴维向你的父母致以最热烈的问候.
Be sure to give your family my regards.一定要代我向你的家人问好.
Please give my regards to him.请代我向他致意.
I have little information as regards his past.我对他过去的情况不太了解.
Please give my best regards to him.请代我向他请安问好.
Please give my regards to your teacher.请代我向你们老师问好.
问候
A:Please excuse me, but I really have to be going.
对不起,我真的得走了。
B:Yes, of course. It was nice to see you.
好吧。很高兴见到你。
A:It was nice to see you, too. And please give myregards to Mrs. Robbins.
我也很高兴见到你。请代我向罗宾斯夫人问好。
regards的解释
B:I will. Goodbye.
我会的。再见。
送别
A:All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.
我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。
B:I know you must be excited to go home after such a long business trip.
出差这么久,终于要回家了,我想你一定很高兴。
regards什么意思
A:I am sure. So, we'll be expecting the first shipment in less than a month.
那当然。我们都希望第一批货在一个月之内可以装船。
B:Yes, that's right. They'll be there in no time.
没错,货很快就会运到。
A:Good. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.
很好,请告诉工厂的高先生继续努力。
B:I think all the products are going to sell very well.
我相信这批货一定会卖得很好。
A:We hope so! It's always good to work with you, Tom.
希望如此!汤姆,和你们合作总是很愉快。
B:I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won't be disappointed.
谢谢你下了这么大的订单,你一定不会失望的。
regards
A:I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.
这点我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。
B:It was my please.And I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.
荣幸之至。对了,我有样小东西想送你,让我把它打开。
A:This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these characters mean?
好漂亮!是中国书法!这上面写的是什么意思?
B:They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.So I thought you might like it.
长命百岁。我记得上次去故宫,你特别喜欢书法。所以,我想你可能会喜欢这个。
A:That's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.
真细心!你从哪儿弄来的?这还不是复制的呢!
B:No, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and I had him make it for you.And his name and the date are on the bottom.
没错,这可是真迹。我父亲的朋友是书法家,专门帮你写的.他的名字和日期都在下面。
A:I'll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn't get you anything.
我要把它挂在办公室。不过,真不好意思,我什么也没送你。
B:Don't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business, and friendship.
没关系的。这是向你表示我们在生意及友谊上的一点心意。
A:If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.And I'll be able to show you around our city.
如果你圣诞节前后有空,欢迎到我家来玩。我可以带你在我们那儿四处看看。
B:Thanks for the invitation. And please give myregards to your wife.
谢谢你的邀请。请代我问候贵夫人。
A:You do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.
你也代我问候一声。好,我得走了,再次谢谢你们的招待。