购物英语对话
A:How much are you asking for this?
这个多少钱?
tax是什么意思
B:I’m offering them to you at 10 Euro a piece. Is that all right?
每件10欧元,您看怎么样?
A:Istax already included in ther price?
这个价位含税吗?
B:Yes. Our price can’t be matched.
是的。我们的价格无人可比。
A:Would you consider a volume discount?
批量购进可以再优惠吗?
B:If you buy 1000 or more, you’ll get a 10% discount.
如果您能购进1000件以上我们就可以优惠10%。
A:I’ll accept your offer.
好的,我接受。
Sales tax-(销售税)
A:I’d like to buy these shoes.
我想买这双鞋。
B:O.K. Let me see. That will be $104.99.
好的,让我看看。104元99分。
A:The price tag says $99.99.
但是价格标签上面写着99元99分。
B:Yes, miss, but there is a five percent salestax in Maryland.
是的,小姐。但是在马里兰还要收取5%的销售税。
A:Oh, of course. How silly of me to forget.
噢,当然。我真是蠢,竟然忘了。
tax的翻译
B:No problem. How would you like to pay for these?
没关系。你如何支付呢?
A:I think I have the cash. Let me check. Yes, here you are.
我想我可以付现金吧。让我看看。是的,给你。
tax
B:$110.00, your change is $5.01. Thanks very much.
110元,找回您5元1分。非常感谢。
A:Thank you.
谢谢你。
Social Security-(社会保险)
A:Man, they take a lot of our paycheck.
嘿,他们从我的薪水里扣了不少钱哦。
tax是什么意思
B:Yeah, the government really takes a bite, doesn’t it?
是呀,政府确实扣除不少。
A:Seriously. The onlytax I don’t mind them taking is social security. It’s only a few dollars every paycheck.
当然。只有社会保险这种税我不介意上交。每回只要从薪水里面扣除几元钱。
B:Yeah, I don’t mind it either. We’ll both end up rich slobs and not need it, but what if we do, you know?
是呀,我也不介意。我们最终肯定不会缺钱也不会需要它,但是如果我们有这个钱的话,你知道?
A:Yeah. It won’t be much, but at least we’ll have a monthly check when we get old.
是呀,虽然不多,但是最少老了以后每个月有一个固定收入。
B:Yeah. My grandmother gets by on social security and the money my grandfather invested when he was alive.
是呀,我祖母就是靠社会保险金和祖父在世时的投资生活。
A:Let’s just hope the politicians don’t figure out a way to spend it.
让我们巴望政治家们不会想着法子把它用掉吧。
B:Really?No, they couldn’t. None of them would have jobs if they did.
真的吗?不,不会的。如果他们这样做了,他们的工作就不保了。