订旅馆
A:Can I help you?
能为您效劳吗?
B:Wait a minute, please.
请稍等片刻。
A:Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
B:No, I’d like to book a singe room with one double bed.
没有,我想要订一间有一张双人床的房间。
require什么意思
A:How long will you be staying by us?
您准备在这里住多久?
B:2 nights, how much soes it cost?
2 晚,请问房价是多少?
A:A single room cost you $ 100 / day.
一间单人房是100美元/天。
B:Dose the charge include everyting?
这些费用包括所有的服务吗?
A:Yes.
是的
B:Do yourequire a deposit?
需要付押金吗?
A:No, You can pay when you check out.
不需要,您可以在退房的时候结帐。
Placing an order-(下定单)
A:How are you this afternoon?
今天下午过得如何?
B:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。
A:Very good. Here is our price list.
好的。这是我们的价目表。
B:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
我看看……。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?
require什么意思
A:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。
require
B:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
A:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
B:What about lead time?
交货时间呢?
A:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
require
B:So, yourequire payment in advance of shipment?
所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
require的解释
A:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
B:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
那我想就先下六百组的订单。
A:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。